Upholstery Seat Foam High Density 50cm x 50cm Select Size & Grade Dunlop
Cushion Replacement Foam by Dunlop
Choose between Grades of High Density Foam (MA29) or Enduro Foam (En36) with a 10 Year Warranty.
High Density Foam MA29
- Firm foam ideal for Seating for lounges or occasional chairs
- A firm yet comfortable foam made by Dunlop in Australia
- Supportive durable to some extent although we recommend Enduro foam for furniture that has a high use
Enduro EN36 10 Year Warranty
- Enduro foam made by Dunlop is manufactured in Australia to last thus they back their foam purchase with a 10 year warranty for bedding applications and lifetime warranty for furniture use
- It is super comfy while of made of high density foam it has a touch of softness, with bounce and resilience for support.
- It would be one of the best foam grades available to seating and ideal for sofas, couches, feature chairs or lounge replacement cushions retaining its shape for longer periods
- Meets minimum safety standards
- Ignition resistant to AS/NZS 3744.1
- Contains the antimicrobial treatment Ultra-Fresh
- To read further information see Dunlop Manufacture
How To Determine What Size Foam Cushion Insert?
Foam we have for sale is pre cut to ensure a nice square finish. This makes it the ideal foam cushion insert for replacing those
sagging seat cushions. All you need to do is unzip you cushion cover, measure you size.
If you cushion is ultra saggy, you can even measure the fabric from seam to seam. This will ensure a tight fit
It is surprising how a new piece of foam inserted into your old lounge cushion cover can instantly increase comfort and support in seconds!
|Dimensions||43 × 5 × 43 cm|
EnduroEN36, High DensityMA26
50cmx50cmx10cm, 50cmx50cmx12cm, 50cmx50cmx15cm